Voice-over Workshop is a first-rate leading institute for voice-over artistry and the host of the Voice-over Conference www.thevoiceoverconference.com. Voiceover workshop was established in 2019 to change the status quo of the voice-over industry in Nigeria and create platforms to train and help individual voice-over talent to thrive. We are also one of Nigeria’s producers of voice-over and promotional content for corporate bodies and individuals.
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE!
BECOME A PROFESSIONAL VOICEOVER ARTIST
1. Understanding the concept of voiceover
3. Intro to Podcasting
4. Rudiments of Acting for voiceover
6. Voice Directing
7. Home studio setup on a budget (Introduction)
8. Audio Recording (A beginners guide)
9. Voiceover Audio Mixing
10. Voiceover Marketing
ONE-ON-ONE SESSIONS WITH KING E
The One-on-one Voiceover Acting Sessions with King E are designed for individuals with tight schedules and who work a 9 - 5 but want to get into the voiceover business.
They are flexible and pre-booked in-person and live online sessions that will give you real-time practical insights into the world of voiceover.
King E is the founder of voiceover workshop and media and for the past 11 years has worked on some of the big brands and have trained hundreds of students who are doing amazingly well in the African VO industry and put together some of the biggest VO events in Africa.
With his background in stage acting, event and show hosting, Mcing, branding, voice acting and coaching, you are surely set for a new discovery of lifetime learning with King E.
King E is a master at what he does and enrolling on a one-on-one course with him is a decision you will never regret taking.
Book a session today! to access:
1. Live sessions (In-person or online)
2. Access to a studio for practical practice.
3. An experiential aspect of the world of voiceover and how to kick-start.
4. Characterization and Interpretation
5. Intro to Voice Acting
6. Voice Acting Practical sessions
7. Emoting, Facial interpretation, Body language and how they help your delivery.
8. Voiceover Grossaries
9. Audio Editing
10. Sound Design basics
11. Demo Reel Production
13. Live time Mentorship
13. Join our VO network
How to register:
1. Send a 30 seconds recording of your voice to email@example.com The VN should contain your name, your location and why you want to enrol for this course.
2. You will get a response from King E with details of payment if you are qualified for the session.
3. A zoom call will be scheduled to fix the start of sessions after payment has been made
5 weeks, 1 day per week live, interactive and practical sessions.